Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bellinter House

I was up dark and early the other morning to set off to Bellinter house to shoot for Pearl and Godiva and the French Touch as they set up for a wedding down there. This was also handy for me as a couple of mine getting married this year are considering Bellinter as their venue. As I like to scope venues out before I shoot at them, I thought I'd take this opportunity to take some shots of the lovely details Bellinter has to offer. Here are some of those shots with shots from the set up to follow soon. It was so lovely to work with the girls for the day. :)






5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! Have always wanted to stay in Bellinter House! Must def put it on the to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I think I'd need to to save a bit before staying there though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty venue! Lovely details Elisha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Elisha - loving that bench underneath that gigantic big tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I might be doing a wedding there in October. The couple are deciding between there and another venue so I can't wait to see if they pick it!

    ReplyDelete