Monday, October 22, 2012

Áine & Karl's stylish Village at Lyons wedding!

The Village at Lyons is one of my favourite places to shoot a wedding. Its so chique and immaculate with beautiful textured walls and fabulous interiors.

On this particular day I was lucky to be shooting Áine and Karl's big day and I say lucky because it was such a pleasure to work with them both. I had Marga from HorizonYou photography along with me and we arrived to a super relaxed bridal party getting ready in Shackleton house (I want to live in that house!)

There was a feast of details to photograph from gorgeous shoes to Áine's beautiful David Fielden dress. The ceremony took place in La Serre Restaurant and was beautiful.

All day this couple was about the fun and making sure everybody just relaxed and had a great time.
I have no doubt they did! One of the highlights was the vintage style photo booth supplied by Dublin Photobooth, I even gave it a go myself ;) I have to say I love it when the bride stands up to give a speech too!

Thanks Áine and Karl for a fantastic wedding day and best wishes for the future!



"I cant emphasize how much we just love the way you captured the day. I just want to do the whole thing again! Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart."

Áine

1 comment: