Friday, April 11, 2014

A Little Welcome Break in the English countryside.

During the week I headed over to Stratford Upon Avon to meet up with around 35 other photographers and take part in a 2 day retreat. It was a great 2 days of shooting, playing about, eating good food, making new friends and trying some ginger beer and spiced rum (which is quite tasty by the way)

I may have been shyer than I expected but I really did enjoy the time I spent at Talton Lodge and the hosts were amazing. The English countryside is so beautiful and the people are so lovely too.
I may have even got into a wedding dress and had photos taken for a few hours on Wednesday! Now I know how my subjects feel!
A huge thanks to Emma Case and Pete Smyth for organising a wonderful few days.





































1 comment: