Monday, July 7, 2014

Helen & David - Castle Durrow wedding

I had been looking forward to this wedding for *so* long! I've been keeping up with Helen on instagram for a long time now. She is behind the delicious Cahill's Cheese  so her guests were treated to some lovely cheese nibbles and of course a fabulous cheese cake! I myself was treated to some tasty cheese - Thanks Helen! ;)

I cannot say enough about Helen. She is a gorgeous lady and made everything on the day so easy. She looked absolutely stunning in her Jenny Packham gown & Jimmy Choos and David of course was very dapper too!

The was so much love and emotion on the day (I may or may not have been hiding behind a pillar crying during Helen's poem at the reflection part of the ceremony) With fab vendors on hand to make the day so special including The French Touch Fowers, & Upstyle junkie  (Fab hair stylist!) Edwina Kelly did fab Makeup and of course the beautiful Castle Durrow- what a setting!, this day was amazing.

I wish Helen and David so much happiness in the future and I look forward to keeping up on instagram with their adventures :)

























































3 comments:

  1. The little girls in pink are absolutely adorable, great shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride is stunning! Lovely photos, love the detail shots and the location

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding, your work is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete