Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A little getaway to the UK with a bunch of mad bag photographers - It's Welcome Break 2015!

For the last two years I have travelled over to the Uk to be a part if something pretty cool. 2 years ago I did a workshop by Emma Case, a fab photographer with her hubby Pete and for the past few years in April they have organised these 2 day retreats for a number of photographers to go to and chill out, and party. Being on the quieter side, I find myself gravitating to like minded people (obviously) so I enjoyed the company of some fab fellow ladies (it was mostly ladies- let's face it, we're taking over ;) in the business. We chatted, we walked, we chilled, we ate, drank and danced. There may have been some karaoke and I may have done my killer version of Gangsters paradise. Over all, it was a pretty great few days as seen below and yes that's me in the white wig until I lost it to many others!
I didn't take as many photos as last year but here's what I have!













No comments:

Post a Comment