Thursday, June 11, 2015

Grace & Niall - Millhouse Slane!

It was an absolute pleasure to shoot Niall & Grace's wedding recently in the Millhouse Slane. I love that venue! Niall is also a great wedding photographer ;) Grace looked absolutely stunning as you'll see and Niall looked so dapper. The whole day was amazing. Thanks to Johnny Corcoran for tagging along and capturing the day on film. :)
































































































































2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE everything about this! Grace works with my best friend Elizabeth and when I described the kind of wedding I want now that I've just got engaged she said "Oh I'll have to send you a link to the photos of Grace's wedding. I like you'll like that!"

    I love the venue, the style and the photography is amazing, you captured everything so well!

    ReplyDelete