Sunday, April 23, 2017

Ciara & Keith - Engagement Shoot in Aughrim, the heart of Wicklow!

I've said it plenty of times in the past, but I love shooting engagement / pre-wedding sessions! They're just a great way of getting to know my couples on a more informal basis so that we're all comfortable when it comes to the wedding day. I generally describe it as a casual chat and stroll with some photographs in between.

Recently Tom and I took a stroll through our local forest in Aughrim (I *love* shooting here!) with Ciara & Keith, a really lovely couple who I can't wait to capture in May. They are absolute sweet hearts and it really was like taking a stroll with some friends that day. When we meet couples who we click with, it's a really special feeling and fills us up with excitement for the big day. :)

Can't wait to spend the day with these two lovely people next Month.






















No comments:

Post a Comment